Hi there! I'm Connely Hoogerlanda 27-year-old digital product designer from Rotterdam
With a strong background in design and a keen eye for aesthetics, I thrive when I’m transforming complex problems into aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly solutions.
I strongly believe in the power of putting the user at the center of every design decision to create great interfaces. I’m at my best and most satisfied when I can create digital products that are visually clean, uncluttered, and easy to navigate to make people’s lives easier.
When I'm not designing, you can find me visiting museums, attending concerts, reading, traveling the world, or watching anything dog-related ;).
I'm always on the lookout for new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as a designer.Download my CV
- IULM, University of Milan (Minor) 2022 - 2023 Milan, Italy
- University of applied sciences Rotterdam (Bachelor) 2019 - 2023 Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Hout- en Meubileringscollege (MBO Niveau 4) 2013 - 2017 Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Edudelta College (VMBO TL) 2008 - 2012 Goes, the Netherlands
- Freelancer 2015 - Now Goes, the Netherlands
- H&M Sales advisor 2017 - 2019 Goes, the Netherlands
- Bloemenpaleis Beukenhof 2012 - 2015 Goes, the Netherlands
- Hike One Digital Agency 2021 - 2022 Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Studio Moda 2016 San Gwann, Malta
- Natasja Molenaar ontwerpbureau 2015 - 2016 Rotterdam, the Netherlands